|Sponsored| We’re talking all wedding — from DIY to disasters — with co-hosts Meg, Kate and Amanda and very special guest Mimi G. Learn what went right and wrong for these inspiring sewists and what if anything they’d change if they did it all again.
Originally published 10/17/2019. Now available on Apple Podcasts, YouTube, and wherever you get your podcasts. Please subscribe and leave us a review if you love Sew & Tell so we can grow our sewing family even larger.
- Discussion Segment: Wedding Recap!
- Discussion Segment: The DIY Discussion
- Sew & Tell
Sew & Tell
If you had it to do again, what sewing pattern would you use to make your wedding look?
- Mimi G Style: mimigstyle.com
- Mimi G on Instagram: instagram.com/mimigstyle/
- Mimi G’s wedding posts: https://mimigstyle.com/wedding-week-day-five-our-wedding-video/
- Meg’s wedding photos: megsayssew.com/2019/10/09/m-j-wedding/
- The making of Meg’s wedding jumpsuit: megsayssew.com/2019/10/16/the-making-of-my-wedding-jumpsuit-pattern
- Meg’s second wedding look: megsayssew.com/portfolio/megan-lace-dress/
- Calvin Wrap Dress by True Bias: shop.truebias.com/product/calvin-wrap-dress-top-pdf
- #PostYourSequin on Instagram: instagram.com/explore/tags/postyoursequin/
Ongoing Sewing Pun Tally
In this episode we asked you:
“If you had to do it again, what sewing pattern would you use to make your wedding look?”
Leave your answers in the comments below!
Note: By answering our Sew & Tell question, you are giving us permission to read your answer on an upcoming Instagram Live or episode.
Find us on Instagram: @sewandtellpod
Email us: sewandtellpodcast[@]peakmediaproperties.com
Sponsored by Husqvarna Viking®
Originally published 10/17/2019. Updated 5/7/2021.