About this Sew-Along:
The Keystone Hooded Cardigan is as chic as it is cozy. Available in sizes 0-34, the cardigan is roomy through the body with slightly fitted arms for a balanced silhouette. And a hood! Perfect for pattern hacking, the design features side vents and can be sewn up in medium knits with ample stretch. This project is totally approachable, even if you’re new to sewing with knits, and it makes a great wardrobe builder for transitional seasons. Follow along with Kate and Amanda and sew the perfect spring cardi. Begin by learning how to select the right knit fabric and then get started with the construction. With knit sewing tips along the way for both the serger and the conventional sewing machine, you’ll also learn how to attach sleeves, install a hood, apply a facing, create tidy split hems and more.
This sew-along is brought to you by our lovely sponsors whose products were used in the creation of this sew-along. Thank you, Husqvarna Viking!
Additional thanks to Style Maker Fabrics (stylemakerfabrics.com) for providing the lovely wool fabric used for the featured cardigans.
- The Keystone Hooded Cardigan digital pattern, sizes 0-34
- Lifetime access to the video content and resources of how to sew the cardigan pattern
- The ability to interact with the instructor and fellow sewists during the duration of the sew-along and share your projects
WHO SHOULD REGISTER:
- Beginner or higher level sewists who are interested in sewing with knits
- 2 to 4 yards of medium weight knit fabric (such as double knit, sweater knit, French terry or boiled wool knit)