Stitch up a denim skirt embellished with Southwest inspired motifs and learn a unique technique for joining border designs. (Sample and embroidery instructions by Amanda Carestio.) You’ll find all the instructions in the latest issue of Creative Machine Embroidery magazine.
These freebies have expired.
This design and pattern will only be available for free until April 30, 2018. After that time please go to shopsewitall.com to purchase.
In the latest Creative Machine Embroidery magazine you’ll find these great articles from your favorite contributors:
- Learn to embroidery on leather
- Stitch la sweet sewing case
- Find kid friendly Easter and spring wear
- Learn font fundamentals
- Find 17 designs!
- Find our exclusive design collections
And, so much more! Don’t miss out on this issue!
How To Download An Embroidery Design.
- Right click on to the highlighted link for the design.
- Click on the “SAVE LINK AS”. This will bring up a dialog box asking where you would like to save the files.
- Design files must be saved on a USB or Flash drive.
- Plug the USB or Flash drive onto your computer and save the design files.
- Once designs have been saved, take the USB or Flash Drive out of your computer or laptop and install it into your embroidery machine.
- While on the embroidery machine find the recently saved embroidery design.
- Select the desired design you wish to use make any adjustments and then begin embroidering.*
*All embroidery machines operate a little differently when it comes to design files. Some require you to name the files with specific letters, numbers etc. Due to the large number of embroidery machines out there we cannot answer every technical question on machines. If you have questions about your particular embroidery sewing machine model, the type of file it uses, or other technical questions please contact your nearest neighborhood dealer.