The freebie has expired, please go to embroiderygeek.com to purchase.
For the Little Monsters pattern please go to Interweave.com/sewing to purchase.
-See below for how to download a design-
In this Creative Machine Embroidery magazine you’ll find these great articles from your favorite contributors:
- In-the-hoop project from Lisa Archer
- 15 Halloween projects to make
- 6 quick costumes for kids & adults
- Embroider a warm fall cape
- Find our exclusive design collections
- and more from your favorite contributors
And, so much more! Don’t miss out on this issue!
How To Download An Embroidery Design.
- Right click on to the highlighted link for the design.
- Click on the “SAVE LINK AS”. This will bring up a dialog box asking where you would like to save the files.
- Design files must be saved on a USB or Flash drive.
- Plug the USB or Flash drive onto your computer and save the design files.
- Once designs have been saved, take the USB or Flash Drive out of your computer or laptop and install it into your embroidery machine.
- While on the embroidery machine find the recently saved embroidery design.
- Select the desired design you wish to use make any adjustments and then begin embroidering.*
*All embroidery machines operate a little differently when it comes to design files. Some require you to name the files with specific letters, numbers etc. Due to the large number of embroidery machines out there we cannot answer every technical question on machines. If you have questions about your particular embroidery sewing machine model, the type of file it uses, or other technical questions please contact your nearest neighborhood dealer.
Find more help here.