Use scraps from your sewing room to stitch a fall-themed In-the-Hoop Needle Book for keeping extra needles in, especially when you travel. Four felt pages make it easy to organize, and the book ties shut to make sure each needle stays in place.
Download the free In-the-Hoop Needle Book embroidery designs, featured in Creative Machine Embroidery Fall 2020, until October 31, 2020. After the expiration, you can purchase the design from Sew Daily.
Find the project instructions in Creative Machine Embroidery Fall 2020, on newsstands or for purchase online. Check out the great articles, expert how-tos and fun projects in this issue:
- Learn hoopless embroidery basics and when to use it
- Fabric Foray: Leather & Suede
- Update a favorite cardigan pattern with autumn leaves
- Behind the Design: Julia Griffey of Machine Embroidery Geek
- Adorable pumpkin garland and tote
- And so much more in the Fall 2020 issue!