Create a floral headpiece that can be used for prom, bridal wear or any special occasion. With all the fabric and thread colors on the market, the options are endless.
This free design expired April 30, 2020. To purchase the design after the expiration, please go to embroiderydesigns.com.
This design is available in embroidery formats: CSD, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCS, PES, SEW, SHV, VIP, VP3 and XXX.
Find all the how-tos in the Spring 2020 issue, on newsstands or purchase online.
In this Creative Machine Embroidery issue you’ll find these great articles from your favorite contributors:
- Leather Petals Tote
- Hearts on the Wing
- Lucky Charms Wreath
- Floral Lace Headpiece
- Exclusive design collection
And, so much more! Don’t miss out on this issue!
- Purchase the print issue on your local newsstand
- Purchase the digital issue
- Subscription offer: Print
How To Download An Embroidery Design.
- Right click on to the highlighted link for the design.
- Click on the “SAVE LINK AS”. This will bring up a dialog box asking where you would like to save the files.
- Design files must be saved on a USB or Flash drive.
- Plug the USB or Flash drive onto your computer and save the design files.
- Once designs have been saved, take the USB or Flash Drive out of your computer or laptop and install it into your embroidery machine.
- While on the embroidery machine find the recently saved embroidery design.
- Select the desired design you wish to use make any adjustments and then begin embroidering.*
Please note: *All embroidery machines operate a little differently when it comes to design files. Some require you to name the files with specific letters, numbers etc. Due to the large number of embroidery machines out there we cannot answer every technical question on machines. If you have questions about your particular embroidery sewing machine model, the type of file it uses, or other technical questions please contact your nearest neighborhood dealer. Find more help here.