Happy Friday stitchy friends and welcome to another entry of Freebie Friday!
This week we're giving away a pile of fun notions from Therm-O-Web. This prize package will include:
– Heat n Bond Lite iron-on adhesive. This heat-activated adhesive has the strongest bonding power of any lightweight adhesive you can buy without adding extra weight or stiffness. Specifically formulated for use with light to medium weight fabrics, and ideal for appliques, quilts and other sewable lightweight craft projects.
– Heat n Bond Ultrahold iron-on adhesive. This iron-on adhesive is the crafters choice over traditional fusible webs. It has a no-sew bond that is 3 times stronger than other webs. Can be used with fabric, foil, lame, felt, suede, cardboard, leather and wood and is machine washable.
– Peel n Stick Fabric Fuse no-sew adhesive. PeelnStick Fabric Fuse is a washable, double-sided, pressure sensitive adhesive specifically designed for fabric. No sewing or iron pressing time necessary…simply press-on and go! Use to attach patches, scout badges, felt shapes and other appliqués to backpacks, sashes, shirts and more!
– Peel n Stick Fabric Fuse no-sew adhesive tape. This 5/8" tape version of Fabric Fuse is perfect for homes, ribbons, and trims.
– Peel n Stick removable Ruler Tape. These removable, adhesive backed rulers are printed in inch markings and repeat in 12" segments. Use them to mark fabric or table for quick and easy trimming, and simply peel them off when you are finished with your project!
Simply leave a comment below to be entered. We'll choose a random winner from the comments early next week. Have a great weekend!