Gorgeous Wool Coats- Keeping Warm and Stylish This Winter
The design is available in the following formats: ART, CDS, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCM, PCS, PDF, PES, SEW, SHV, VIP, VP3, XXX.
-See below for how to download a design-
This design will only be available for free until February 28, 2018. After that time please go to shopsewitall.com to purchase.
In the latest Creative Machine Embroidery magazine you’ll find these great articles from your favorite contributors:
- Learn to embroidery on sequins & sheers
- Stitch lovely sachets to hold pretty scents
- Sew a stunning coat
- Software made simple
- Embroidered jean jacket sew along
- Find our exclusive design collections
And, so much more! Don’t miss out on this issue!
How To Download An Embroidery Design.
- Right click on to the highlighted link for the design.
- Click on the “SAVE LINK AS”. This will bring up a dialog box asking where you would like to save the files.
- Design files must be saved on a USB or Flash drive.
- Plug the USB or Flash drive onto your computer and save the design files.
- Once designs have been saved, take the USB or Flash Drive out of your computer or laptop and install it into your embroidery machine.
- While on the embroidery machine find the recently saved embroidery design.
- Select the desired design you wish to use make any adjustments and then begin embroidering.*
*All embroidery machines operate a little differently when it comes to design files. Some require you to name the files with specific letters, numbers etc. Due to the large number of embroidery machines out there we cannot answer every technical question on machines. If you have questions about your particular embroidery sewing machine model, the type of file it uses, or other technical questions please contact your nearest neighborhood dealer.