Ruffles Cut on the Curve...

This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 1
denvershort wrote
on Dec 9, 2012 3:38 PM

Good Afternoon

I've been away from sewing for several years and I've just come across "Ruffles cut on the curve"... I'm the old school run two lines of stitching and pull to desired length" type of gal... What can you tell me about this technique?  Is there a "how to" blog out there? 
Thanks a bunch!

Happy Holidays!

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 10
cqGinxx wrote
on Feb 23, 2013 2:52 AM

I believe it's referring to cutting a length of fabric ... literally at a curve, like part of a circle which gives a different feel and fall of fabric for the ruffles. Just a guess but it's a popular method. 

Sharing wonders of sewing and colors of my world with other interested parties! Smile Crazy Quilt Art World 

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS