Douppioni Silk Table Runner
India Cotton Duvet Cover + Pillow Shams
Give your Home a Makeover with 5 Free Home Décor Sewing Patterns
Sometimes you want to give a room in your home a design makeover, but you are not prepared to spend a lot of time and money. Accessories are an easy way to update a room and you can customize them perfectly to your décor. It's the perfect seasonal update for your home. So we created an eBook with home décor patterns that are easy and fun to sew, yours for FREE!
5 Free Sewing Projects for the Home: FREE Table Runner Patterns, Quilt Patterns, Pillow Patterns + Home Décor Patterns
New pillows or a throw can brighten up a living room, a colorful table runner can dress up a plain table, and a handcrafted quilt or duvet cover can modernize a bedroom. And the best thing of all is that these projects are all easy to sew, even for beginners! All it takes is some great fabric, simple sewing techniques, and you can update your home décor in no time. These projects also make great gifts!
We have collected some of our favorite home décor sewing projects in a free e-book. These easy-to-sew home décor patterns feature interesting design details so you can coordinate them with any room. With projects featuring appliqué, ribbon embellishment, pleats, and patchwork, you'll have fun sewing for the home while learning new techniques. You'll find five great projects:
- Douppioni Silk Table Runner: Combine traditional fabric piecing techniques with nontraditional quilt fabrics in this easy-to-sew table runner pattern.
- India Cotton Duvet Cover + Pillow Shams: Take an inexpensive Indian block-printed sheet and transform it into an exotic bed set. Plus learn how to make a duvet cover that can be customized to any size.
- Denim Throw: Denim's weight and generous width makes it perfect for a cozy throw or coverlet. The appliquéd fabric graphics make it one of our most creative quilt patterns.
- Chrysanthemum Pillow: Sewing pillows is easy when you start with beautiful silk fabric and add a ruffled flower centerpiece made from ribbon yarn.
- Cute-as-a-Button Pillow: Learn how to sew a pillow in no time when you combine linen, button details, and simple knife pleats for a stylish room accent.
You'll love making these pillow, quilt, duvet, and table runner patterns and have fun adding your own design details. So pull out some fabric and get started sewing home décor today!