I don’t know who’s more excited than me about the launch of the new Sew Daily website. This is our site’s first redesign ever, and, boy is it a good one.
The first thing you’ll probably notice is how bright and airy it feels. Everything is easy to find, and our images are beautifully placed. Plus we have a nice selection of videos to watch and I’ll change those out frequently to keep you updated . Plus, the navigation bar has all your favorite pages from the old site, with a few exceptions.
Here’s what you need to know:
• All of the important articles and patterns you’ve read and used over the years are still here. You can find them using the pull-down menus above.
• Were you a register user before? Your username/password should still work. Try to log in using the “Log In” button top right of the site.
• If your login information doesn’t work, reset your password, which will send you an e-mail with a link to reset it. After that you should be good to go.
• If the site says you’re not a user, register for the site, so you can see the free pattern downloads, comment on blog posts and more.
• We ‘ve removed the Forums that were previously on the Sew Daily site. However, we have replaced them with a Member Galleries. You can easily post your creations here, chat in the comments section and meet others who love to sew.
Please let me know what you think of our new site. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do.